This page provides a description of how the Personal Data of visitors to ACL S.r.l.’s website are managed. This notice is given in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”) and Italian legislation protecting the personal data of those who interact with the website www.acl.it.
This notice pertains exclusively to the ACL S.r.l. website and does not apply to any other websites which users may access via links on this website.
Personal Data consist of any information identifying a person or referring to an identifiable person, such as:
- name and surname;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address.
ACL S.r.l. collects and processes the aforementioned Personal Data in order to offer and provide certain services requested by Customers and/or Users who visit the website. Should these data subjects refuse to provide such information, ACL S.r.l. will be unable to provide the requested services.
Collection of Personal Data
ACL S.r.l. and the service providers it uses may collect the Personal Data of Customers and Users visiting the website on the same website.
Use of Personal Data
ACL S.r.l. and its service providers use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to ensure that the website functions properly and to meet Users’ requests in the “Contact us” section;
- to send newsletters or facilitate content sharing on social media;
- to collect aggregate and/or anonymous Personal Data.
ACL S.r.l. may only perform these activities with the explicit consent of the data subjects or to meet commercial interests.
Within the limits of the data processing for which consent has been given, Users have the right to revoke their consent to treatment at any time.
Disclosure of Personal Data
ACL S.r.l. discloses the Personal Data with service providers/third parties to facilitate their performance of services to the Company. Examples of the services they provide may be: web hosting, data analysis, data processing, IT and supply of infrastructure, customer service, email, auditing and other services.
Users and Customers may decide whether to share their Personal Data when they fill out the form in the “Contact us” section on the website’s homepage.
ACL S.r.l. uses and discloses Personal Data when necessary and using the appropriate methods to meet legal obligations or legitimate interests, such as:
- compliance with the applicable law: this may include laws outside the country of residence;
- compliance with the requirements of public and government authorities: this may include laws outside the country of residence;
- cooperation with law enforcement: to meet their requests;
- to meet the User’s requests: when Users email requests to the addresses indicated in the “Contact us” section, their personal data must be acquired, including their email address, which is necessary in order to send a reply. Specific notices will be progressively reported or published on the website for the particular services available upon request.
Collection of other information
ACL S.r.l. and its service providers may collect other Personal Data using the following methods, for example:
- through the User’s device or browser:
- some information is automatically collected by most browsers or devices, such as the MAC (Media Access Control) address, the type of computer (PC or Mac), the screen resolution, the name and version of the operating system, the device manufacturer and model, the language, type and version of the Internet browser and the name and version of the website that the User is using. ACL S.r.l. uses this information to ensure that its website functions properly.
- IP address:
- Internet service providers automatically assign an IP address to your computer. An IP address may be automatically identified and recorded in our server registration files each time a User visits the website, along with data on the duration of the visit and the page(s) visited. It is standard practice to collect IP addresses, and they are automatically collected by many websites, applications and other services. ACL S.r.l. uses IP addresses to calculate traffic, diagnose service problems and manage the website. Furthermore, we use the IP address to obtain approximate geo-location.
ACL S.r.l. takes reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data.
Choices and access
ACL S.r.l. allows Users to choose whether their Personal Data may be used and disclosed for marketing purposes.
Receipt of emails: if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you may unsubscribe by sending an email to: email@example.com or, alternatively, by sending a letter to via G. Falcone, 6 Cavenago di Brianza (MB) – Italy.
Exercise of rights
If you wish to revise, correct, update, restrict or erase the Personal Data you previously provided to ACL S.r.l. or if you would like to request an electronic copy of your Personal Data to send to another company (inasmuch as this data portability right is guaranteed by the applicable law), you may contact ACL S.r.l by sending a request to:
via G. Falcone, 6 Cavenago di Brianza (Milan)- Italy
Please specify the following in your request: which Personal Data you wish to modify, if you would like to have your Personal Data erased, or which restrictions you would like to apply to the use of your Personal Data. To ensure the necessary data protection, ACL S.r.l. may need to verify your identify before fulfilling your request.
ACL S.r.l. will respond within one month of receiving the request to exercise any of the rights provided for by the GDPR, and this period may be extended to two months, if necessary, considering the complexity and number of requests that it receives.
ACL S.r.l. may need to retain certain information in order to register and/or complete operations that it began before the request was received. Certain information may be stored in the databases and other ACL S.r.l. files.
ACL S.r.l. retains Personal Data for the length of time necessary or permitted for the purposes for which they are obtained and in accordance with applicable legislation.
The criteria used to determine the retention period include:
- the period of time over which the relationship with ACL S.r.l. was active or that over which the website was actively used;
- if ACL S.r.l. is subject to a legal obligation (e.g., laws requiring it keep a record of transactions for a certain period of time before it can eliminate these records);
- if retaining the information is advisable for its legal defence (e.g., considering laws applicable to restrictions, disputes or investigations).
Use of the website by minors
This website is not intended for minors. ACL S.r.l. does not knowledgeably use its website to request data from people younger than 18.
Special categories of Personal Data (sensitive data)
Please neither send nor disclose to ACL S.r.l. on its website or using other methods Personal Data classified as sensitive (e.g., information on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation).
Updates to this Personal Data Protection Notice
This notice may be updated to reflect changes in the law, regulations or our data privacy policies in accordance with the law. When updates are made and where required by law, we will provide you with a new or updated notice, which will describe the change in the use of your Personal Data, including any action you may be asked to take.
The Controller is ACL S.r.l., with registered office at via M. Camperio 9, 20123 Milano – Italy , represented by its legal representative.
The Data Protection Officer is Mr. Angelo Cantarelli, whom you may contact to exercise your rights by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, by sending a letter to via G. Falcone, 6 Cavenago di Brianza (MB) – Italy.
If you believe there has been a violation of data protection legislation, you may file a complaint with the National Data Protection Authority (the Italian Garante per la protezione dei dati personali).
Location of data treatment
The data relating to visits to this website are treated at the Cavenago di Brianza sites solely by ACL S.r.l. personnel responsible for data treatment and at the website hosting service provider’s facilities. The website hosting service provider is:
Via Venenzia 195, 81034 – Mondragone (CE)
The Personal Data provided by Users are used solely to provide the requested services and are disclosed to third parties only when necessary.
This notice was updated on 01 August 2018.
Appendix 1: Full cookie disclosure
What are cookies?
Cookies are little text files that a website sends to its visitors and that are sent back to the site to be read by the server. They make it possible gather information on the way in which visitors use websites (how many and which pages they visit, how long they stay on the website, how they arrive, etc.). This information is stored on the user’s hard disk or any other device used to access the Internet.
Cookie make it possible for the website or some of its functions to work properly and be used. In brief, they make it possible to:
- memorize preferences (language, font size, colour, etc.);
- keep users from having to input the same information more than once during their visit (e.g., log-in data) or manage shopping carts on e-commerce sites;
- analyse how visitors use the website’s services and content;
- view content such as videos, maps, etc.;
- share website content on social networks;
- provide customised advertisements for users, increasing the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
There are different types of cookies.
This type of cookie makes it possible for certain sections of the website to function properly. There are two types of technical cookies based on their duration:
- temporary (or session) cookies have no expiration date and are eliminated at the end of the session or when the browser is closed;
- persistent cookies have a pre-defined expiration date and are stored on the user’s computer after the session ends or the browser is closed so that they can be read by the site at a later date when the user returns to the site.
These cookies are necessary for users to view the site properly and are always used and sent, unless the user modifies the browser preferences (which could block some website functions).
This type of cookie is used to collect aggregate and anonymous information on the way in which visitors use the website in order improve its use and content. These cookies are considered technical if they are installed by the website manager and not by a third party.
If the analytics cookies are installed on the user’s terminal by a website other than the one that the user is visiting, they are called third party cookies; Google Analytics is an example of a third party cookie.
Third party cookies include not only analytics cookies but also cookies needed to run software, such as “share” buttons on websites or other software for videos and maps.
These are the cookies needed to create use profiles in order to send advertisements that match the preferences expressed by users on the website.
Cookies used by this website
ACL S.r.l. uses the various types of cookies described below.
- Technical cookies that do not require consent:
ACL S.r.l. uses the following cookies which are necessary for the website to function properly and to provide the services:
|_icl_current_admin_language||acl.it||Memorizza la lingua del sito selezionata||Session||HTTP|
|CookieConsent||acl.it||Memorizza lo stato del consenso ai cookie dell’utente per il dominio corrente||1 anno||HTTP|
|PHPSESSID||acl.it||Preserva gli stati dell’utente nelle diverse pagine del sito.||Session||HTTP|
No technical cookies require consent because they are automatically installed when users visit the website.
- Cookies that require consent
ACL S.r.l. uses the following cookies which are not absolutely necessary for the website to function and to provide the services:
|__utma||google-analytics.com||Raccoglie dati sul numero di volte che un utente ha visitato il sito internet, oltre che le dati per la prima visita e la visita più recente. Utilizzato da Google Analytics.||2 anni||HTTP|
|__utmb||google-analytics.com||Registra un timestamp con l’orario esatto di accesso al sito da parte dell’utente. Utilizzato da Google Analytics per calcolare la durata di una visita al sito.||Session||HTTP|
|__utmc||google-analytics.com||Registra un timestamp con l’orario esatto di uscita dal sito da parte dell’utente. Utilizzato da Google Analytics per calcolare la durata di una visita al sito.||Session||HTTP|
|__utmt||google-analytics.com||Utilizzato per limitare la velocità delle richieste al sito.||Session||HTTP|
|__utmz||google-analytics.com||Raccoglie dati sulla provenienza dell’utente, il motore di ricerca utilizzato, il link cliccato e il termine di ricerca utilizzato. Utilizzato da Google Analytics.||6 mesi||HTTP|
|__utm.gif||google-analytics.com||Google Analytics Tracking Code that logs details about the visitor’s browser and computer.||Session||Pixel|
Keep in mind that can manage your cookie preferences in your browser options as well.If you do not know what browser type and/or version you are using, click “Help” in the browser window at the top of your screen, where you will find all the necessary information.If you know what browser you are using, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.Websites and third party cookiesOur website could contain links to other websites with their own cookie policies, which may differ from ours. We are not responsible for other policies and we invite users to read the other websites’ cookie policies.